Smile And Love Always!

Sunday, January 06, 2013

"Honorable Humility"

DF: 6

"To live a Life that would compel even my enemies to celebrate me..."

...but it is not the me that I am referring to, rather it is the humility within me that shall speak to the very enemies that will celebrate me. And not because of anything that I have ever done, but it will be due to the "Honorable Humility" that will be exemplified in every victory that is ever won!

To honorably humble myself so that I may be obedient, thus minimizing my own, while accumulating the Lord's vast Spiritual wealth.

The subtraction of me, creates the vacancy within me, that the Lord will then see and utilize in addition to my gratitude, by way of my availability, to Him.

May the humility always present itself no less than honorably. May the celebration be no greater than the humility. For the vicarious nature of the glory, shall never preclude the ultimate destination of His glory, that is to be to God and to God alone.

"To live a Life that would compel even my enemies to celebrate me..."

...by way of "Honorable Humility."

God, Love, and Smile Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: