Smile And Love Always!

Friday, January 04, 2013

"Fearless Spirit"

DF: 4

The beginning of so many great stories: "Once upon a time..."

...I would have talked myself out of doing something for fear of what I thought the outcome was going to be in my mind. I no longer wonder how many of those times I would have actually been wrong in my immature logical assessment.

Water under the bridge, but thank God that water is no longer stagnant in fear of the infinite possibilities that exist when fear is permanently extracted, subtracted, and eradicated from ALL of Life's promises, to you.

That body of water is now ever-flowing under the Divine direction of my Heavenly's selection. The rip currents of Life may have me swimming parallel to the beach, but I know that I shall not soon tire and will not be consumed out of fear.

God does not grant us the Spirit of fear, so it is incumbent upon us to remind ourselves that fear looks, sounds, feels, tastes, smells and acts like the enemy of the Heavenly.

Sometimes we allow what we do not know to tell us what we should know, even though we are not sure of what it is that we do not know. Fear! But the only relevant fear is that of the Lord, our most High God, which is the beginning of our Wisdom.

Confusion, not God!
Ambiguity, not God!
Chaos, not God!
Scattered, not God!
Cluttered, not God!
Fear, DEFINITELY not God!

The Will of the Father will never lead us down a path that is contrary to the Will of the Father.

There will be no confusion!
There will be no ambiguity!
There will be no chaos!
You will not be scattered!
Clutter-free will be your journey!
And fear can no longer ride shotgun!

Lord, deposit within me a mindset that is void of fear and anything that is contrary to what is pleasing to You. I submit myself unto Thee, free of everything that is even remotely relative or related to fear. I permanently remove what used to bind my mind, what stunted my physical and Spiritual growth, thus hindering me from being closer to Thee. I relinquish it ALL, for now I am free in my "Fearless Spirit" to worship Thee in ALL that I do, in ALL that I say and in ALL that I am. In Jesus' Precious Name. Amen!

God, Love, and Smile Always!
Corey A. Ford