Smile And Love Always!

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

"In A Good Place"

I am ALIVE today!

I feel GOOD today!

I may not be where I want to be, but I am exactly where I am supposed to be.

"A Philly strut and a GODLY swagger," my friend told me.

I have come such a long way in a relatively short period of time and ALONG the way this journey has indeed had its peaks and valleys.

I quiver at the notion that I could actually be on the perimeter of GOD's Grace and Mercy. But on the outside looking in is not where my feet are firmly planted. They have long since been uprooted and enjoy the comfort and warmth of what it feels like to be on the INSIDE of GOD's Grace and Mercy.

The same friend also informed me that "once a mind has been stretched, it can never go back to its original form." That explains why "old ways, things and people" no longer fit. Respectfully, they have been outgrown.

I look around and even though the faces are not yet familiar, the presence of the Spirit IS. My comfort is not in the visual of familiarity, it is within the feeling of. I no longer need to SEE you, I just need to FEEL you (Love and My Mother).

Where I have been, what I have been through, what my eyes have seen and what my soul has experienced are all nothing short of wonderful for ALL that has been shown to me as I continue to "Grow THROUGH" my much needed "Growth SPURT."

Yes! I am ALIVE today!

Yes! I feel GOOD today!

And I am ever grateful for WHERE I am, WHAT I have, WHO I have it with and where it SHALL take me NEXT.

Tell yourself, "I am ALIVE today!"

Tell yourself, "I feel GOOD today!"

Tell yourself, "I may not be where I want to be, but I am exactly where I am supposed to be!"

Tell yourself, "I am, "In A Good Place.""

Another friend of mine told me that I look like I am "In A Good Place." It is nice to know that I now look, exactly how I feel.

I am indeed, "In A Good Place."

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are in a GOOD place! :)

Well written, Corey!

alisa