Smile And Love Always!

Friday, November 06, 2009

"Determined to Love"

In my Lifetime, I have decided, by way of a conscious DECISION, that I am "Determined to Love" with all of my unconditional heart, until this Lifetime I do depart.

There are a lot of things in my Life that I am determined to do.

I am determined to be a good son.

I am determined to be a good brother.

I am determined to be a good father.

I am determined to be a good friend.

I am determined to be a good person.

I am determined to be a good man.

I am determined to one day be a good HUSBAND.

And in order for me to be all of the above, Corey, I am "Determined to Love."

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

No comments: