Smile And Love Always!

Monday, November 16, 2009

"Already Won"

I haven't even LACED up my sneaks yet and I have "Already Won."

I haven't even STARTED the ignition yet and I have "Already Won."

I haven't even CROSSED the finish line yet and I have "Already Won."

You see, I,I,I, just cannot lose! Imagine the confident swagger that permeates my being without raising a single boastful finger.

How can I NOT Smile knowing that I have "Already Won?"

How can I NOT laugh at the pettiness that does not even KNOW that I have "Already Won?"

Why would I even ENTERTAIN joining a franchise that does not pride itself on VICTORY?

Why would you even ATTEMPT to offer me something that you already know does not compare to the fact that I have "Already Won?"

Why would I even contemplate ACCEPTING what you have to offer knowing that you do not hold the keys to MY victory because I have, "Already Won?"

You see when I chose HIM, I knew that HE was solely responsible for rendering the decision as to when it is all said and done. It is my LORD and Savior that decided long ago, that I have "Already Won."

Not me.

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

No comments: