Smile And Love Always!

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

"Free"

I have not been perfect in my Life.

But I stand here.

I have made numerous mistakes, both knowingly and unknowingly.

But I stand here, broken, scarred, healed, replenished, fulfilled, Blessed, admonished, admired, bare, focused and relentless in my pursuit to seek the best, be the best and give of me the absolute best!

Times throughout my Life, I did not know that I would be here, but someONE, someWHERE, Prayed for me to be there and HERE, is where I stand.

I have not been perfect in my Life.

But I stand here.

I have had my heart broken, I admit to breaking some hearts and I acknowledge the misgivings of misguided selfish thoughts that now require me to give OF my heart on this straight and narrow path of selflessness.

I have not been perfect in my Life.

But I stand here.

I forgive those before I ask to be forgiven. And since Love is the engine, I prefer to be driven.

I have not been perfect in my Life.

But I stand here.

I will apologize before being apologized to. For it is nothing but Love that will see me and get me through.

I have not been perfect in my Life.

But I stand here.

I have Faith to what is blind to the naked eye as I bare witness to everything that I trusted was already there.

I forever aspire to permanently inspire through my hearts soul & sole desire.

I have not been perfect in my Life.

But I stand here, to make amends, welcome new and revisit old friends, buck the system, creating new trends.

Hate cannot sell me, what I refuse to buy. I stand here, ready to live my Life before it is time for me to die.

Whatever your thoughts are or pertaining to me, I stand here before you, completely and unabashedly, "Free."

It is time to "Free" yourself!

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

No comments: