Smile And Love Always!

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

"Doubt"

When "Doubt" no longer has any ambiguity, we no longer hold ourselves hostage in fear of it.

It is through the transparency of ALL of our words and actions that we can truly find and be at peace within our lives and the people that wish to be a part of our lives.

"Doubt" used to be a high ranking official in my Life. That is until I demoted it to "Private First Class," dishonorably discharging and giving "Doubt" its final walking papers.

"Doubt" used to have a high credit score in my Life, back when I used to charge up fear, uncertainty, confusion, denial, cheating, misgivings and whatever else that could help me max out that egregious credit limit. That is until I cut up those superficial credit cards and refused to pay those exorbitant interest rates by simply "opting out."

My ability to talk freely of all that has previously hindered me has everything to do with my confessions of.

By confessing with my mouth, I have freed my mind, which no longer hinders my actions, thus paving a path down the road of righteousness that allows me to pace myself enough to be able to read and comprehend all of the signs along the way.

I said, "When "Doubt" no longer has any ambiguity, we no longer hold ourselves hostage in fear of it."

With everything that the LORD has promised, thus guaranteeing to me, there is none of it, in which I "Doubt."

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

No comments: