Smile And Love Always!

Monday, November 09, 2009

"I'm Bigger Than That"

Once upon a time I remember being bullied as a young boy. These two particular people were always pushing me around when they were in each others company. Individually, they left me alone, but collectively, they were just bullies.

To this day and needless to say, I have ZERO patience and tolerance for bullies of ANY type.

When you think of bullying, it is not just relative to one physical, imposing stature compared to a less intimidating stature. Bullying comes in many different forms and consists of many different methods.

Some people bully because they have a higher education than others.

Some people bully because their pockets are deeper than others.

Some people bully because they are hurt or hurting, yet refuse to let it go because they need to feel vindicated.

Some people bully because they are better versed in a particular subject or on a specific subject matter.

Some people bully because they have broader horizons than the next person.

Some people bully because they are more seasoned than others.

Some people bully because they think they are tough.

Some people bully because they are vastly aware of their minuscule existence and need to tear YOU down just so that they can microscopically measure up.

But what I have come to realize is the fact that a bully is a bully, plain and simple. They are indeed "plain and simple."

The next time someone attempts to bully you, tell them to pick on somebody your own size: "I'm Bigger Than That."

Their rather "plain and simple" mentality will probably cause them to think they you are giving them kudos relative to their size in comparison to yours.

But in all actuality, your "Blessed and Loving" Spirit will admit to them that they are too small and insignificant to measure up to the biggest bodyguard that is within you.

It is not YOU that is too small compared to them. It is THEM that is too small in comparison to the GOD that lives within YOU!

Bullies SHOULD be afraid of the bullied. So, as you speak softly and carry your big stick, know that "You're Bigger Than That."

Remember: "plain and simple" divided by "Blessed and Loving" = "I'm Bigger Than That."

Be Blessed Today!!!

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

No comments: