Smile And Love Always!

Thursday, September 04, 2008

"Children"

As I direct my "Children" to the bathroom to cleanse their hands, oft times I will stand over them to make sure that they cleanse them properly, adequately and thoroughly. From time to time, I will RE-demonstrate how to do it and the importance all the while I'm doing so. As "Children" do, they continue to get themselves into things on a regular basis: sometimes good, sometimes not so good, sometimes clean, sometimes not so clean, but rest assured, and with strict regularity, you should count on them getting into SOMETHING!

Conversations with my "Children" are a non-optional daily occurrence. As their father, I want to know what type of day they have had, what they learned, what's on their minds, if they are ok, if they need anything, if they are happy, sad or even mad and to simply just HEAR their voices. Truth be told, since my relationship with my "Children" EXISTS, they need not say one word in order for me to gauge what's going on, what's wrong, why they're upset, what hurts, what they like, dislike, what makes them SMILE, frown or jump for joy!

I say all of this to PERFECTLY illustrate WHY the relationship with my "Children's" father is as important and even more so as the relationship with the Father that we ALL share, as HIS "Children."

Always standing over us, watching us, protecting us, cleansing us, talking to us, listening to us, understanding us, reprimanding us, giving of HIMSELF completely TO us, including HIS Son, additionally covering us with HIS Grace and Mercy.

Should I fail at everything else, yet my children prosper, I have succeeded abundantly, happily, radiantly, cheerfully, overwhelmingly and intentionally. And I can live with that!

I thank GOD for reflection, direction and instructions on how to get to that destination.

As I'm sure HE will, I shall continue to make sure that my "Children" cleanse their hands for as long as I have breath! GOD knows that my "Children," along with HIS "Children" are BOUND to get into something.

As I continue to direct my "Children" to cleanse themselves properly, adequately and thoroughly, I will use that opportunity to readily acknowledge the fact and remind MYSELF that MY Father does the same thing for me whenever "I" get into something: sometimes good, sometimes not so good, sometimes clean, sometimes not so clean, with strict regularity.

Be Blessed.

Our "Children" are watching and listening to our every word and action.

Love and My Mother are the Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are the Motivation!
Love and My Mother are the Celebration!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

No comments: