Smile And Love Always!

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

"Come Too Far"

Before you ever THINK about turning back and returning from wince you came, think about how far you have come THUS far to simply get THIS far!

Throughout life's many travels, sometimes you are just too far along to turn back, especially considering the Faith, strength and trust that it took for you to arrive at your current destination.

Imagine dropping out of high school in the 12th grade! Why would you drop out of college with only one semester prior to graduation? Yes, sometimes we have "Come Too Far," entirely too far, to walk away from what we have accomplished and all of the promising potential that accompanies us on and throughout our life's journey.

A friend of mine once told me "Corey, you are trying just enough to say that you did. Kick it in gear and finish this race that YOU have started." I will always appreciate those words because at that time in my life, I was afraid. I was afraid of what I might have become. Success was not familiar territory, yet I wanted it to be MY story. Well, the spirit of fear is NOT one of HIS gifts, therefore, I am finishing this race and not just enough to that say that I did, but by succeeding to prove that I could. The spirit of ACCOMPLISHMENT now fuels my motivational drive!

Should you ever feel compelled to look back, let it be to put your efforts into perspective and to witness the path that you have blazed with every intention of continuing down the same tried and true path of "Spiritual Matrimony." I am married to my Faith and belief that HE has not brought me THIS far, to leave me.

Yes, sometimes we have "Come Too Far" to turn back, albeit alright for a QUICK glance for the purposes of reflection. Otherwise, keep pressing toward that forward progression!

Should you think that you have not come far enough, allow the rearview to remind you how much you have indeed traveled. Then humble yourself in thanksgiving for the ever-present passenger that ALWAYS rides shotgun.

Blessings Upon You!

Love and My Mother are the Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are the Motivation!
Love and My Mother are the Celebration!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

No comments: