Smile And Love Always!

Thursday, September 25, 2008

"Stronger In, Grow Through"

Whatever it is that I am going through, please allow it to change me, make me over, in the form to YOUR liking. Please allow my change to be in accordance with YOUR will as I grow "Stronger In" everything that YOU have laid out for me.

Typically, we "go through" so much that we fail to realize that through our trials and tribulations, we do not just "go through" as much as we actually "Grow Through."

I become "Stronger In," to afford me the momentum to be able to "Grow Through" whatever comes my way. I offer up myself as a conduit with the very words that vacate my thoughts and escape to all peripherals, mine, yours and the like.

I promise to be "Stronger In" to be able to "Grow Through," what comes, what may.

May my experience guide my "Children" to be "Stronger In" as they too "Grow Through" the plans that YOU have in store for them.

May the Love of my Life be "Stronger In" to be able to "Grow Through" the plans that YOU have for Her.

May whomever that subscribes to a belief that is bigger than themselves be "Stronger In" to be able to "Grow Through" what YOU have in store for them as well.

"Stronger In, Grow Through" is not optional. Our lives will indeed face ups and downs that require us to pull up our FAITH by the bootstraps and stand with the type of conviction that "Stronger In, Grow Through" requires of us.

Mind you, you do not have to be "STRONGEST In," because HE has already won that battle on our behalf. We just need to be "Stronger In," so that HE can elevate us to the next level after we "Grow Through."

Hallelujah!

Love and My Mother are the Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are the Motivation!
Love and My Mother are the Celebration!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

No comments: