Smile And Love Always!

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

"1 Extra"

With so many reasons to frown, I do my absolute best to remember that even if I have 1,000 reasons NOT to SMILE, I know that I have 1,001 reasons TO SMILE. I will always maintain that "1 Extra" because I know that when my 1,000 different ways and effort to turn my frown upside down fail, it is through HIS "1" single effort that my Soul, Faith, Happiness, Love and Life are all restored to their original default settings.

You see, every now and then, WE, like our electronic counterparts, need to be reset, rebooted (hard or soft) and refreshed. And from time to time, we need to upgrade our internal capacity and memory and change our configuration settings to handle and balance the load of processing so that OUR systems do not overload themselves.

We are just as fragile as our electronic devices. Bump US around and drop US enough times and there exists a STRONG possibility that our performance will deteriorate in a similar fashion.

I carry my "1 Extra" with me everywhere I go. Some days when I am a little short or running low, I know that it will indeed come in handy and give me what it's name implies, that "1 Extra" to get me through the storms that are attempting to single me out.

My "1 Extra" cannot be quantified by its numeric value because truth be told, if I ONLY had that "1," I would not need any "Extra's" because that "1" is the ONLY "1" that I truly need to make ALL the difference that I need in my life!

I'm so glad that there is no expiration date associated with my "1 Extra." My only obligation is to renew and keep it current with daily "Thanksgiving and Praise" to acknowledge that I will always come up short should I not have my "1 Extra" with me, AT ALL TIMES!

Keep your "1 Extra" in every pocket of every piece of article of clothing that you own. Most importantly, keep your "1 Extra" in your heart and mind, where it is most needed!

So fantastically "GLORIOUS" to know that I have an Ace in my back pocket, to be trumped by NOTHING because HE holds ALL the cards! "1 Extra."

Love and My Mother are the Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are the Motivation!
Love and My Mother are the Celebration!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

No comments: