Smile And Love Always!

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

"The Best Is Yet To Come"

There have been plenty of times in my life where I have thought, "this can't be IT! This can't be life! What have I done to deserve THIS?" Unfortunately, it sounds all too familiar, doesn't it?

No one ever said that "this is it! This is life!" YOU and I have both made that proclamation ourselves, inadvertently claiming "IT." Fortunately, HE never said "this is IT." Had HE made that proclamation, none of us would be right here, right now, tomorrow, next week, next month, next year or ever again for that matter.

At the time we elaborated on that self-fulfilling prophecy, we failed to realize that even though within "our" efforts, this may very well be "IT," it is through HIS efforts that we have yet to begin to receive or even realize all of the Blessings of HIS effort. It Truly is a beautiful thing to know that within our lifetimes, "The Best Is Yet To Come."

"The Best Is Yet To Come" has absolutely nothing to do with MY best or YOUR best, for we have tried and given it OUR best.

"The Best Is Yet To Come" has absolutely everything to do with GOD's proclamation that when WE are done, it is time to step aside and allow HIM to demonstrate HIS best.

Indeed, "The Best Is Yet To Come" when he becomes the pilot, co-pilot, navigator, mechanic, engineer, runway and air traffic controller of our lives. We are NEVER late. We are ALWAYS on time. We might never lose our luggage or personal artifacts, but we will encounter turbulence along the way.

My Mother used to say, "Corey, HE never promised us a smooth ride, just a safe landing." Pack my bags and take me for a trip around the world already!

"The Best Is Yet To Come."

No mid-air mechanical problems, no crash landings. GOD, a pilot that knows how to fly. JESUS, a co-pilot that takes HIS instructions from HIS Father. The built in navigational system of the LORD. And all I have to do is get my boarding pass and take my seat?

"The Best Is Yet To Come."

I do not know where you are in your life, but after you have given it your best, tried your all and BEFORE you give up, remember that you still have an unwrapped gift underneath the tree, for "The Best Is Yet To Come."

What lies ahead of you far exceeds everything that you have deliberately left behind you.

"The Best Is Yet To Come."

Do not mimic or mock your future. Live in "IT," live up to "IT," and live FOR "IT."

"The Best Is Yet To Come."

Through it ALL, a smooth landing IS in store, for "The Best Is Yet To Come."

Mother,
I cannot thank you enough for instilling the Love of the LORD within my heart, within my life and within everything that I do, have yet to do and am about to do. It is because of YOU, that I know HIM. You knew the best was on the way and I now BELIEVE and KNOW well beyond a shadow of ANY doubt that "The Best Is Yet To Come."

Truly, "The Best Is Yet To Come."

Love and My Mother are the Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are the Motivation!
Love and My Mother are the Celebration!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

No comments: