Smile And Love Always!

Friday, September 05, 2008

"Visibility and Responsibility"

An epiphany came over me as I came to the realization that visibility has a direct correlation to responsibility and what lies between the two is the link that has the vital ability to "clue you in" on matters that actually matter.

In other words, if you can SEE what needs to be done, it then becomes your responsibility to "Make It Happen!"

VISIBILITY. To see all of which needs to be done.

RESPONSIBILITY. The ownership of making sure that whatever needs to be done, gets done.

If you cannot see, thus preventing you from acting, your visibility is IMPAIRED.

If you CAN see, but you do not ACT, then your motivation to do so is IMPAIRED as well.

Being able to both see and do is the successful marriage of "Visibility and Responsibility" on its Golden Anniversary, still happy to be together and sharing the same glow as they did on day one.

I'm glad that neither my "Visibility or Responsibility" are impaired. I see what needs to be done and I take full ownership of "Making It Happen."

I've got work to do.

Be Blessed.

Love and My Mother are the Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are the Motivation!
Love and My Mother are the Celebration!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

No comments: