Smile And Love Always!

Thursday, September 11, 2008

"In Their Eyes"

I never imagined myself to be a champion, a hero, a do-it-all persona, "In Their Eyes." They kind of made me into something greater than I could have ever made myself into. Unbeknownst to them, they gave me a level of motivation to do things I used to struggle AT in conjunction with the things that I used to struggle WITH. They made me tap into a Love and a level of effort that I once thought was reserved for everyone else, EXCEPT me.

Reflecting back, I realize that I have always had it IN me, I just needed that someone to bring it OUT of me. Not just anyone had that capability though. It had to be someone that I truly Loved and cared about, moreso than myself! Talk about a Revelation.

It is truly humbling to humble yourself through your own reality. My reality came alive when their eyes were UPON me, when their voices started ASKING the "think quick Corey" questions, when they started EMULATING my behavior and ADOPTING it as their own and when I knew that molding their lives was the perfect opportunity to remold my own and get it right, "In Their Eyes."

If you do not understand the Blessing that comes with being a parent, you need to either have kids or live vicariously through those that do, extinguishing your very own sight and View, Live and Love, "In Their Eyes."

Wonderfully Blessed!

Love and My Mother are the Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are the Motivation!
Love and My Mother are the Celebration!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

No comments: