Smile And Love Always!

Monday, September 22, 2008

"Fundamentally Speaking"

When I think about the fundamentals I think about the basics, the essentials in which to build upon. Long ago, I remember taking the "Fundamentals of Math" which gave me the building blocks that I was going to need as I advanced in my mathematical skills. Without those fundamentals, I would not have had the necessary building blocks that I needed in order to advance my life in the appropriate direction. Without those fundamentals, I could look forward to an abundance of "stumbling blocks" as opposed to those "building blocks" that I sought as I implored my mind to soak up all of this knowledge and embrace what was and still is, being afforded to me.

The "Fundamentals of Faith" have provided me with the same mathematical skills that allow me to use it as often as I use my math, which is on a daily basis. Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication and Division, are the core fundamentals that are permanently applicable to the life we live, with purpose and passion, not parody and plight.

The "Fundamentals of Faith" tell me that through the "Addition" of a belief system that is bigger than me, that I CAN and WILL "ADD" value to my life.

The "Fundamentals of Faith" tell me that through "Subtraction," I will "SUBTRACT" those "Meaningless Distractions" FROM my life, that attempt to anchor me down and insist that I keep THEIR misery company.

The "Fundamentals of Faith" tell me that through "Multiplication," I will "MULTIPLY" and vastly INCREASE my Blessings, opportunities, knowledge in the WORD and Faith, as I bare witness to HIS works and effort.

The "Fundamentals of Faith" tell me that through "Division," I will be able to adequately "DIVIDE" my time in doing the things that are MOST important to me, WITH the PEOPLE that are most important to me.

Math was never my favorite subject, but rest assured, I can honestly say that I wholeheartedly appreciate the VALUE and PERSPECTIVE that it has given to my life. Those core fundamentals, the basics, the essentials, all contributed to the advancement of my mathematical skills as I navigate my way through life, with the aforementioned "Purpose and Passion."

Allow the fundamentals OF and IN your Life to be of sound and good judgement.

"Fundamentally Speaking," use those "Fundamentals of Math" to "Add, Subtract, Multiply and Divide," all of the variables that exist within your life.

And through the "Fundamentals of Faith," no question will go unanswered, no stone unturned, no outstanding action not taken, no bad deed unpunished and no good deed unrewarded.

The "Fundamentals of the Economy" can be debated all the day long, but since numbers do not lie, the "Fundamentals of Math" contain the kind of truth that is staunchly upheld through the "Fundamentals of Faith."

"Fundamentally Speaking," The Fundamentals!

Love and My Mother are the Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are the Motivation!
Love and My Mother are the Celebration!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

No comments: