Smile And Love Always!

Friday, August 29, 2008

"Spotlight to My Insight"

I've heard that experience is the best teacher. If that is the case, then all of my years of experience should be able to account for and provide me with the BRIGHTEST "Spotlight to My Insight" giving me untapped visibility, unheard of perspective and a plethora of things to talk about as well as be a living example for.

By holding fast in my belief that I'm barely scratching the surface with specific regards to my hearts desires in the form of accomplishments, my appetite remains in starvation mode and the Love within my heart is as real as the same heart that pumps the blood throughout my body, giving me life with every breath that I take.

My insight is not fed through a feeding tube, but a banquet of information that rests at my fingertips awaiting the temptation of my curiosity to sit down and feast upon its wealth of knowledge.

That DIM light that used to represent my SPOTLIGHT, that unfortunately provided me no sight, inadvertently gave me the insight, to ALL that I needed to SEE.

For had it not been for the darkness, I would not know how to be a staunch supporter and appreciate the light that now surrounds me, constantly.

Love and My Mother are the Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are the Motivation!
Love and My Mother are the Celebration!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

No comments: