Smile And Love Always!

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

"Hungry"

My Mother used to insist upon me that a "closed mouth doesn't get fed." How could you possibly garner enough nutritional value should you steadily and through stubbornness, persist in keeping your mouth closed? Your appetite is irrelevant and your actions are negligent to no one but yourself should you continue down the same path, the one that reaps ZERO rewards due to your refusal to OPEN YOUR MOUTH and allow yourself to be fed!

Perhaps your "Hunger" pains are not painful enough?

Perhaps you like the sound of your stomach growling at its owner, yearning for some attention?

Perhaps you don't realize that being "Famished" is not the latest catchphrase?

Love, Happiness, Success, Life, Family & Friends ALL work in the same manner.

My "Hunger" for Love is Insatiable!
My "Hunger" for Happiness is Incomparable!
My "Hunger" for Success is Unimaginable!
My "Hunger" for Life is Unquestionable!
My "Hunger" for Family is Infallible!
My "Hunger" for Friends is Fulfilled!

Sometimes in order to develop an appetite for something, you have to truly "Hunger" for it! If you eat and you're not really "Hungry," your appreciation is limited as opposed to being "HUNGRY" and savoring every morsel of what was just consumed.

"Hunger" is a necessity in order to change your Life considerably.

What is it that you truly "Hunger" for? More importantly, what are you planning on doing about it?

Personally, I "Hunger" for COMPLETENESS while simultaneously refusing to settle and ultimately succumbing to defeat. Therefore, I'm "Hungry" ALL of the time.

Allow yourself to "Hunger" for what your heart sincerely desires and then satisfy your appetite, TODAY!

Love and My Mother are the Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are the Motivation!
Love and My Mother are the Celebration!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

No comments: