Smile And Love Always!

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

"Happiness Within the Happiness"

That glow that surrounds US is undeniable and it translates to others as sheer "Happiness." Since misery loves company, our "Happiness" has to be our second line of defense, to secure it without delay and to readily preserve the "Happiness WITHIN the Happiness" to make sure that it remains unchanged in our hearts, in our minds and in our daily actions of both the verbal and physical nature.

Some do not think that they can afford "Happiness" because it remains on their "list," failing to realize that this is not a purchaseable/"to do" item. "Happy" is what you BECOME! "Happiness" is what you OBTAIN through your sheer determination to become "Happy!"

Our first line of defense is our mutual LOVE for our Redeemer. Growth has facilitated the process, but being Yoked gave birth to the inevitable.

That undeniable glow will be tested before it stops mediocrity at the door, dead in its tracks, sending it on its way to someone/something else that was not prepared for its shameless attacks, unlike US.

That "Happiness Within the Happiness" keeps a SMILE upon my face, a MARCH in my step, a NAME to a face, a CLEANSE to my soul, extra SWAG in my swagger, more MEANING to my purpose, some FUNDS to my Spiritual account, a FOUNDATION for Love to stand upon, some SPOTLIGHT to my insight, my WORDS to my Prayers and a FATHER, within the daddy in me!

"Happiness Within the Happiness" is all purpose with a meaning that is here to serve as a constant, perpetual reminder that although nothing is guaranteed, our efforts to lift ourselves up higher should be fueled by our search to find that "Happiness Within the Happiness" and to finally BE and BECOME "Happy."

So here's to "Happiness" and all of our efforts before, during and after. That destinationless journey, forever travelling down that road with Smiles upon our faces, the wind to our backs, all the while being covered by HIS Grace and Mercy, the latter of which is enough to sustain "Happiness" all by itself.

HE is my "Happiness" and HE gave me YOU, that "Happiness Within the Happiness."

GOD is Good and all the reason enough for your "Happiness Within the Happiness."

Love and My Mother are the Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are the Motivation!
Love and My Mother are the Celebration!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

No comments: