Smile And Love Always!

Sunday, June 01, 2008

"Truly"

It is "Truly" a beautiful thing to realize that in order to live, you must FIRST love. Love is the recognition that there is something greater than, not less than and totally inclusive of YOU.

The majority of time we envision love, it is vicariously, through the perceived reality of others. Why can't it be YOUR reality? Why shouldn't it be YOUR reality?

We should "Truly" live our lives as examples of the same Love that we insatiably crave. I should "Truly" exercise my Love in the same manner that I exercise my body, with favorable results, always on my mind. There should "Truly" be zero ambiguity about how I feel about you! There should "Truly" be no question about how much I am consumed by my very Love, the very Love that I have for you, that which is undeniably characteristic of my every action therof, pertaining strictly to you.

I "Truly," Love You!

No thoughts other than Love are relevant or worthy of the time that I could be spending Loving you, backing up every letter to every word that I have ever used to address what we share, who we are and what we have "Ultimately" become.

Did I say that I "Truly" Love You?

Love and My Mother are the Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are the Motivation!
Love and My Mother are the Celebration!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

No comments: