Smile And Love Always!

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

"The Power of Words"

My Mother used to tell me that the pen is mightier than the sword and that the healing power of words could save a many souls that once thought they were eternally doomed. But by opening up their mouths, they had the power to either save themselves, someone they knew or someone that they came in BRIEF contact with.

"The Power of Words" to speak into existence the very healing, fortune, goodness in the form of upliftment, encouragement, guidance, FAITH and forgiveness are truly a powerful gift that everyone has the ability to use on a regular, consistent basis, if we so desire.

"The Power of Words" is an unparalleled artform that can be an all encompassing medicinal GODSEND to make a difference not just in YOUR life but the lives of EVERYONE that you shall come in contact with during YOUR lifetime.

My Mother was right then and "The Power of HER Words" STILL resonate deep within both my sub AND conscious state to this DAY!

Oft times as parents do, we wonder if our children are listening, have heard us and if the message got through. I heard and fondly remember MY Mothers words as if she just hung up the phone from sharing them with me.

Make a difference in the words that you speak and relish in "The Power of the Words" that roll off of your tongue. Pretend like your Mother is listening. I know mine is!

Love and My Mother are the Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are the Motivation!
Love and My Mother are the Celebration!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

No comments: