Smile And Love Always!

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

"100"

When I started authoring my All the Best, All the Time! Blog, I had no earthly idea the type of response that it would garner. People that I have NEVER even laid eyes on have written me to share their own stories and to talk about how my stories have impacted them!

GOD is Good and I Love My Momma!!! Talk about having the BEST bodyguards ever! I almost feel guilty for being THIS Blessed.

Had it NOT been for GOD working through my Mother to make me the man that I am right now, today, tomorrow and forevermore, I would not have exceeded anyone's expectations because no one would have had ANY expectations of me to begin with, perhaps even myself.

I know from wince my Blessings flow and as equally important, I am abundantly aware of the fact that THIS is "Not About Me." This is BIGGER than me. It always HAS been and it always WILL be! The Blessing within the Blessing lies in the fact that "I know this."

The Spirit that constantly surrounds my being is not by chance, accident nor coincidence. It is SUPPOSED to be here! And HERE is EXACTLY where "I" am SUPPOSED to be!

As I reflect back on what "100" means to me I cannot help but think about "1." You see if you were to ONLY gravitate towards "1" the "100" that it took was STILL all worth it. It does not work for me, it is all for HIM. HE's just good like that!

When I think about where I could've been as opposed to where I AM RIGHT NOW, coupled by the fact that I am covered by HIS Grace and Mercy, I am honored to serve as a conduit for HIM in which to make it happen. Not that HE needs me, but that HE so chooses to USE me.

For that very reason, I'm thankful, humbled and SO inspired! In turn, I am therefore inspired to inspire others in the same manner that I too am inspired. The Laws of Reciprocity dictate that as such.

I've ALREADY claimed 1000, 100 at a time. I'll see you at 200!

Forever Blessed and Permanently Inspired!

Love and My Mother are the Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are the Motivation!
Love and My Mother are the Celebration!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

No comments: