Smile And Love Always!

Monday, June 09, 2008

"The Same Page"

Every letter that composes every word that composes every sentence that composes every paragraph all suggest and indicate that we reside on "The Same Page."

You do not have to tell me that you love me, since I am in love with you, I am already and readily AWARE of your feelings because we reside on "The Same Page."

From across a jam-packed, stuffy, crowded room, a single glance from you could indicate the intentions of two people that reside on "The Same Page."

Wordless verbatim proves to be the ONLY verbiage for people that reside on "The Same Page."

During your lifetime take up residence with the one that you cannot do without and always make sure that you are ALWAYS on "The Same Page" with them, their feelings and all of their Love.

Afterall, could you imagine traveling through life with your significant other and ONE DAY realizing that not only are you NOT on "The Same Page," but you are NOT even reading the same book?

Love and My Mother are the Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are the Motivation!
Love and My Mother are the Celebration!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...Perfect! No more words but.