Smile And Love Always!

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

"Wonderful"

When I have taken it as far as I can, it sure is "WONDERFUL" to know that the journey is not ENDING, yet just BEGINNING because it is now within HIS capable hands.

To know that my Mother, whom I cherish with all of my being, suffers NO MORE, is 100% pain FREE, coupled with the fact that she now resides with the LORD is absolutely, impeccably "Wonderful!"

Witnessing the exponential growth of my children RIGHT before my very eyes is nothing short of some kind of Loving "Wonderful."

Harvesting the crops from the seeds that were planted quite some time ago, that are now used to nourish my mind, body and soul are nutritiously "Wonderful."

You see life is "Wonderful" in so many seen and unseen capacities that it beckons my attention to acknowledge all that has been bestowed upon and all that is right, good, plentiful, beautiful and joyous within a world where I know from wince my Blessings flow, from which direction the winds of change blow and the bright light that constantly illuminates my glow!

All that is good is all that is "Wonderful."

GOD is Good!
GOD is Love!
GOD is "Wonderful!"

Love and My Mother are the Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are the Motivation!
Love and My Mother are the Celebration!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

No comments: