Smile And Love Always!

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

"What's Important"

Nowadays, I ONLY complete tasks under ONE label: "What's Important."

I never realized how much time was wasted until I tried to do it ALL, while simultaneously burning my candle at BOTH ends. Momma warned me against doing that. Albeit and better late than never, the conservation of my wax was completely dependent upon ME getting IT!

I am STILL uncovering, discovering, relishing and wallowing in the knowledge deposits that my wonderful Mother invested into my wisdom account. Talk about having a DIVERSIFIED portfolio! I first learned that from my Momma, NOT my college professor!

My to do list is composed of nothing but "What's Important." I give GOD all the Glory, Honor and Praise! I "enJoy" my daddy duty responsibilities (PLURAL)! I spend QUALITY time with Family and Loved ones and I exercise my mind, body and soul!....IN THAT ORDER!

It is not only important to RECOGNIZE what is important, it is as equally important to treat what is important ACCORDINGLY. Even though you might reside on "The Same Page" as your significant other, never falter in SHOWING them how much you "Truly" Love them.

When I first started RECOGNIZING "What's Important," little did I know how easy the non-important items would simply fall to the side, where they now permanently reside. Better STILL, I do not even miss them.

RECOGNIZE "What's Important" and KEEP "What's Important" at the tippy-top of your list. For me, it wound up being one of the BEST decisions that I have ever made in my adult life.

"What's Important"

Love and My Mother are the Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are the Motivation!
Love and My Mother are the Celebration!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

No comments: