Smile And Love Always!

Friday, June 20, 2008

"Milestones"

"Milestones" are not just diamond items that are put into a project plan. "Milestones" are points and places we arrive at in our lives to appreciate all of the preceding actions that it took for us to get to this point.

According to YOUR life's project plan, you should have plenty of "Milestones" that you will arrive at ALL throughout your journey. Appreciate those "Milestones" for what they REALLY represent: a mirrored reflection of YOU and everything that you have done thus far!

Should you have no action items between each of your "Milestones" then it should not come as any surprise at your NEXT "Milestone" that in all actuality, you are STILL at the PRECEDING "Milestone," with little to zero progress. You accomplished nothing in a hurry!

But for those that adorn their life's project plan with EXPECTATIONS, they subsequently set up purpose, tasks, deliverables and ROI's. Not to be outdone by feeble attempts at success and greater accomplishments in mediocrity, "Milestones" have a way of overshadowing and bringing triumph to the table.

It is nice to know that before I feast, after my Grace, VICTORY will satisfy my insatiable appetite. I am famished at the thought of the preparation that lies before me and desire to drown my thirst in the knowledge that hath sustained me thus far, compelling me to celebratory mode via Honor and Praise fit for no one, but HIM!

Reaching "Milestones" are important, so long as the detailed details are recognized as PART of the "Milestones."

Before I embark upon the path to my next "Milestone" I will be sure to take inventory and APPRECIATE the Lessons Learned along the way until the "Milestones" in my life have all been checked complete.

Stay Blessed and Remain Encouraged!

Your next "Milestone" awaits you.

Love and My Mother are the Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are the Motivation!
Love and My Mother are the Celebration!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

No comments: