Smile And Love Always!

Thursday, May 29, 2008

"The Ultimate Gift"

There couldn't possibly be a better earthly Blessing than that of the woman that you wholeheartedly love, bestowing a child upon you, in the form of "The Ultimate Gift."

To bridge the gap of love manifested and forever connecting the dots of an eternal bond solidified by the culmination of two people who love each other with every ounce of their entire beings, bringing forth a NEW individual to serve as "The Ultimate Gift."

There is no other job on the planet that means more to me than the job as a father, a parent, a role model, a provider, a source of inspiration, a map of motivation, a pillar of strength, an example of determination, all wrapped within the single conduit called "Dad."

"The Ultimate Gift" provided by "The Ultimate Woman" that gives you "The Ultimate Love" forever blossoming into "The Ultimate Life" that you so dreamed of.

To experience "The Ultimate Gift" is to relinquish all of self from the equation then subtracting the remainder by 100%.

The promise of "The Ultimate Gift" is only preceded by "The Ultimate Sacrifice" hence the importance of "The Ultimate Gift" and everything that it means to my life.

"The Ultimate Gift" is the sole gift that I so desire with "The Ultimate Woman" that gives me "The Ultimate Love" to look forward to for the rest of my life.

I thank you in advance for "The Ultimate Gift."

Love and My Mother are the Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are the Motivation!
Love and My Mother are the Celebration!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

No comments: