Smile And Love Always!

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

"The Only Option"

Failure is not and has never been an option for me. And since the ONLY thing that HE cannot do is fail, I have decided to partner myself with an undeniable, positively relentless force that guarantees exponential success so long as I am obedient to HIS Will.

Therefore, "The Only Option" in ANY viable capacity is for me to align and surround myself with a habitual offender of Love, Generosity, Grace, Mercy, Peace, Happiness, Joy and TRIUMPH!

Failure is not an option! "The Only Option" is to succeed in everything that I see, everything that I envision and everything that I touch.

Sometimes success comes the 2nd or 3rd time around, so only view the previous attempts as dress rehearsals for the "Main Event."

Remember, you might have to fail in order to succeed, but failure is never an option. Failure just provides you a "Cheat Sheet" to afford you the opportunity to get it right the next time around.

I will always partner, align and surround myself with the "The Only Option." Always partner, align and surround YOURSELF with "The Only Option" so that you too may reap the same benefits of HIS Promise.

Love and My Mother are the Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are the Motivation!
Love and My Mother are the Celebration!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree! Having a Tenacious Grip of Hope is the Key to Success in Life. Never give up.