Smile And Love Always!

Sunday, May 11, 2008

"Mom's Day"

The meaning of Mother's Day is forever changed when you arrive at the first or ANY Mother's Day thereafter, without the woman that birthed, nursed and made you into the person that you are today.

In all honesty, I have been DREADING this day and now that it is here, I am ready to EMBRACE it. I won't be able to call my Mother today, but GOD knows I have and will continue to call upon her Loving memory and all that she means to me.

Although the tears will undoubtedly fill my swollen eyes, I wish I could blame it on my allergies, but there will be none of that today.

Today, as everyone celebrates Mother's Day, I too will celebrate with you.

I would not be the man that I am today if it were not for the woman that birthed, nursed and molded me into HIS loving likeness.

I Forever Love You MOM!

Happy Mother's Day!

Your Son,
Corey

Love and My Mother are the Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are the Motivation!
Love and My Mother are the Celebration!

All the Best, All the Time!

No comments: