Smile And Love Always!

Monday, May 05, 2008

"In the Face of Adversity"

"In the Face of Adversity," I stand tall and beg to differ against all odds! My Faith is unwavering and even when it appears that the dark clouds have singled me out, my strength fails me NOT because I know from wince it came, its origins and its birthplace.

"In the Face of Adversity," I refuse to flinch or even bat my eyes a single time! My humble beginnings have afforded me the luxury of perseverance, strength, character, nerve and the sheer audacity to know that no matter what I face, it could NEVER compare to the greatness that HE has afforded me.

"In the Face of Adversity," I borrow from my own "Reserves of Strength" and stockpile the same "Can Do" attitude to my sisters, to my brother, to my father, to my children, to my family and the love of my life.

"In the Face of Adversity," HE continues to shower down HIS Grace and Mercy to little old Corey. In the dead of winter, in the bare, I feel not one goose bump or cold chill because HIS warmth is not comparable to nothing I know, nothing I have ever experienced, nothing I have ever heard of, know about or NOTHING that could ever possibly exist.

"In the Face of Adversity," my tears are only cleansing agents to wipe clean the slate that HE is allowing me to start from anew.

"In the Face of Adversity," I will stand!
"In the Face of Adversity," I will believe!
"In the Face of Adversity," I will do!
"In the Face of Adversity," I will achieve!
"In the Face of Adversity," I will become!
"In the Face of Adversity," I will continue!

"In the Face of Adversity," what will you do? Faith tells me that I will do EVERYTHING!

Love and My Mother are the Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are the Motivation!
Love and My Mother are the Celebration!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

No comments: