Smile And Love Always!

Thursday, May 01, 2008

"5 Months Removed"

Only "5 Months Removed" from my Mother's homegoing celebration and sometimes "Eternity" is the absolute best adjective to describe how long it SEEMS like she's been gone. I lost my best friend that day, but in the process I know that I gained yet another Angel.

The selfish side of Corey wants his best friend back, but what I've come to realize is that TRUE, TRUE Friendship never, ever dies. Sometimes it departs or leaves you in order to get a head start on your next journey's preparation. Well, sometimes my desire is NOT preparation, but then I'm staunchly reminded that its "Not About Me."

Mother's Day is upon this year and I will celebrate my Mother in all that I do. What has amounted to being the most difficult time in my life has also been the most closeness that I have ever felt to GOD. I'm afraid of even pondering what these past 5 months would have been like without HIM and HIS Grace and Mercy.

That unscalable fence that surrounds me is nothing but Jesus! The love that is given and received was first taught to me by HIM.

The Grace, the Mercy, the Fence and the LOVE were ALWAYS Jesus in the form of my Loving Mother.

This Mothers Day will not differ from any of the rest. That same "Eternity" adjective also describes how much I will always love and miss you Mom.

The rest of my life will honor you in the form of a DAILY Mother's Day and celebrate you for making me the man that I am today. I thank GOD that HE blessed me with YOU as my Mother. I would be saddened to ponder what my life would have been like without you.

Thank you Mom! BFF!

Love and My Mother are the Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are the Motivation!
Love and My Mother are the Celebration!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

No comments: