Smile And Love Always!

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

"I'mPossible"

With so many uncertainties lurking, patiently waiting to plant their "Seeds of Doubt," nothing is impossible due to the fact that through HIM, "I'mPossible."

The possibilities are in abundance and through HIS audacious grace and mercy I know that, "I'mPossible."

Everything that I do is an illustration of all that was done in order to allow me to first do it myself, because "I'mPossible."

My Daughter will grow up knowing that what some may think is impossible will be proven to the contrary as her steps in HIS shadow tell her that "I'mPossible."

My Son will grow up knowing that what some may think is impossible will be proven to the contrary as his steps in HIS shadow tell him that "I'mPossible."

Since the only thing that HE cannot do is fail, I stand on the foundation of possibility with the built in assurance that because HE said so, "I'mPossible."

My life has already been outlined for me to meticulously color in between the lines with as much flavor and color as I can muster to display that NOTHING is impossible. Through HIM and because of HIM, "I'mPossible."

Everyday tell yourself that "I'mPossible."
When the clouds are hovering tell yourself that "I'mPossible."
Dig up those poisonous "Seeds of Doubt" and tell yourself that YES, "I'mPossible!"

NOTHING is impossible so long as you believe that "I'mPossible."

Love and My Mother are the Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are the Motivation!
Love and My Mother are the Celebration!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

No comments: