Smile And Love Always!

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

"I'm Thankful"

Each day is a blessing to be able to see beyond the tip of my nose and the "Forest for the Trees," which allow me a tad bit more growth than what I previously had. "I'm Thankful."

The smallest wonders instill in me the greatest joy as I plunder through trying to identify the next BIG thing, only to come to the realization that the next BIG thing is the VERY thing that has brought me this far. "I'm Thankful."

All the problems of MY day are diminished, forever vanquished when I hear how the day of my children went, making me realize the only things that are important are ALREADY....in my life. "I'm Thankful."

Too much to not be, too many that are not, too powerful are HIS deeds to NOT be.....Thankful.

All of my tribulations become my triumphs and subsequent testimony to the goodness that HE has bestowed upon me even when I should have been better to myself. "I'm Thankful."

My continuous growth, albeit a tad bit at a time, will forever manifest itself in HE who is greater than anything that I could ever fathom. "I'm Thankful."

Know that my flaws only represent my as-yet growth and room for improvement as I make my way down the path of a better me, a stronger we, all in HE, who has brought me this far. "I'm Thankful."

Everyday, "I'm Thankful."

Love and My Mother are the Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are the Motivation!
Love and My Mother are the Celebration!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

No comments: