Smile And Love Always!

Thursday, May 08, 2008

"Holding On"

I know not what the future holds, but I am steadily "Holding On" to what I believe to be a future in the form of a tree full of branches of promise and prosperity whose roots run deep in a soil full of Faith.

With every breath that I take, I acknowledge and celebrate all that is good with HIM and all that HE has promised me. With every step that I take, I follow in the shadows of those before me creating a shadow of my own in which to allow my children to follow in. With every move that I make, I seek HIM first so that I may receive HIS approval and Blessings BEFOREHAND, thus acknowledging that ALL that is good has its origins in HIM and HIM alone!

"Holding On" is what I do when there appears to be nothing in which to hold on to. Believing is what I do when there appears to be nothing in which to believe in. Faith is what I have when there appears to be nothing else TO have. "Holding On" is what I do when there appears to be NOTHING in my hands.

Hold On!

Love and My Mother are the Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are the Motivation!
Love and My Mother are the Celebration!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

No comments: