Smile And Love Always!

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

"enJoy"

The Joy that exists within my heart is as alive and festive as the Joy that you bring in the form of Love, Happiness, Promise, Sincerity, Security, Solidarity, Pleasure and even Pain. If it were NOT for the pain, I would not, could not be able to thoroughly "enJoy" all of the Blessings in my life.

It was once unthinkable for me to comprehend the need for the undesirable since I was solely in search of ALL that WAS desirable! You see that is where all that is good is all that becomes appreciated. How could I wholeheartedly understand my Blessings if they were all handed to me on a silver platter? I might wind up thinking that I am "entitled."

Having a sense of entitlement is as presumptuous as the weather man betting against the strength and unpredictability of Mother Nature. My Mother used to warn and remind me that "Hell Hath No Fury......"

Yet it is through the storms that I appreciate and "enJoy" the sunshine. It is through the dark clouds that I have come to appreciate and "enJoy" the clear blue skies. It is through my children that I have come to appreciate and "enJoy" being a parent, a father. It is through my Mother that I have come to appreciate and "enJoy" ALL that life has to offer. It is through HIS Son that I have come to appreciate and "enJoy" what is in store. And it is through HIS Promise that I have come to appreciate and "enJoy" HIS Word(s).

I "enJoy" the Joy that exists within my heart. It affords me the opportunity to "Steal Away" and "enJoy" all that is good, all that is appreciated.

Whatever you do, however you do it, ALWAYS "enJoy" it.

Love and My Mother are the Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are the Motivation!
Love and My Mother are the Celebration!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

No comments: