Smile And Love Always!

Saturday, November 02, 2013

"You Have My Heart"

I know that You have been vying for my Heart for as long as You have provided me breath. And for so long, I have delayed in obliging Your patient and gentle request. Hindsight acknowledges the fact that You wanting my heart had nothing to do with what You wanted, but had everything to do with what You wanted to do within my heart. Out of fear of losing me, I refused to gain You. Born of the need to "do me," I admittedly "neglected You." Older, wiser and more mature in my walk with You has given me the necessary Vision to catch a glimpse of where you wanted me to go in order to become ALL that You needed for me to be.

My open heart surgery successfully removed the blockage that was predicated on "me" thus providing me with a transfusion of the Blood of Christ that I needed to have, without my knowledge of me knowing that it was exactly what I needed.

I got over myself to become aligned with Your Spiritual Wealth. My days of selfish poverty are behind me, and Your direct deposits have Truly enriched me.

I used to avoid all that you ever really wanted and the gift was solely intended for my benefit. Lord, "You Have My Heart," and I relinquish myself, for You to do exactly what You meant to do with it.

God, Love, And Smile Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: