Smile And Love Always!

Sunday, November 03, 2013

"In the Presence of My Savior"

I have been present all over the world, yet there is only ONE Presence that takes and brings me right back home, to the Rightful and Righteous Owner, to whom which I belong.

The places that I have been and the faces that I have seen have only cemented my Faith in Christ, that had it not been for Him, my presence would mean and be synonymous with my absence, when I was supposed to be present.

To be where I am Purposed to be and to be present in His Presence means that I am void and absent unto myself, as I grasp and cling onto the concept of what it Truly means to be in His Glory!

The reflection in the mirror indicates that it is me, however, the intimacy in my Belonging knows that it is Him in whose reflection that it is to be. Therefore, if I am to be present, means that I am absent to myself in order for His Presence to be. And for me, to be "In the Presence of My Savior," is the ONE Presence that takes and brings me right back home, to the Rightful and Righteous Owner, to whom which I belong. "In the Presence of My Savior."

God, Love, And Smile Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: