Smile And Love Always!

Tuesday, November 05, 2013

"ALL I Have to Give!"

Attempting to quantify the unquantifiable is as reliable as the quantifier that is making the attempt.

What You have Blessed me with over the course of my Life cannot be quantified and any attempt at such an aggregate total would be lame at best, on a clear and destructive path to insulting ALL that You have ever done for me.

The gentle and Loving kindness that You have unworthily bestowed always humbles me, reminding me Who It is really about. The process of elimination that only has two options, by default, rules me out.

Your Grace and Mercy took my fragmented state and has made me whole in You. I don't care who sees me now or what they might think. I care about what You see in me, after returning me from the brink.

There is no confusion and chaos when my focus is squarely on You. It is also how I am able to discern if It Truly and really is You. One cannot fool the Spirit, although the confidence of the immature knows not to revere It. In complete Peace and silence, I cannot help but to hear It.

The perfection of Your Gift was ruined when I chose how I wanted to live. Your Restoration of my Life, is now "ALL I Have to Give!"

God, Love, And Smile Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: