Smile And Love Always!

Saturday, November 23, 2013

"The Only One!"

"The Only One" that knows the conclusion of the end of my day at the start of my day, is the same One that made my day possible to begin with. It matters not what the day will consist of, for I know within my Heart that I am covered by His Wonderful Presence. And with that Knowledge, the attacks are ever present, however, they do not catch me by surprise. Nor the origins of the attacks in the form of the attackers. They could be anonymously weak or courageously brute, but the Strength that I claim in His Holy Name, always gives them the boot! Bragadocious is not an obnoxious necessity, but the bragging rights of knowing Christ affords me too much to allow negativity, pessimism and mediocrity to break my Spiritual Bank Account. I may be broke by the standards of the world, however, I am a walking and talking transformation of the same world, for I am RICH in Jesus Christ! Wall Street is not the name of the street on which I reside. I live on and by the "Way" of Christ, that hung, bled and died. Poverty was definitely around the corner, up the street and on my block. However, the concrete jungle had NOTHING, compared to my Rock! Lord, You are "The Only One!"

God, Love, And Smile Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: