Smile And Love Always!

Saturday, November 23, 2013

"Source of My Everything"

I fight with my pen and my words so that my children do not have to fight with their hands and their fists. I Stand in and on the Truth of God, so that my children can sit and rest on His Peace. I am only drawn closer to Him whenever I feel the wedge of dissension that attempts to pry me away from Him. For it only leads back to the "Source of My Everything." The exercise in futility provides me an upward and onward mobility, that gives me unparalleled connectivity to all that is Heavenly. Believe not my words if my actions are in absentia. Romans 8:28 confirms it all, with Love for God. I am locked behind Him and the key can only be obtained by someone that is approved by the Locksmith, Who has the Master's Key. Glory Be! Outside of your physical presence, unmitigated Love of Christ may be the only thing that you bring. For I have all that I will ever need, in the "Source of My Everything."

God, Love, And Smile Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: