Smile And Love Always!

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

"Already In Tomorrow"

Right around the corner of certainty is the street of ambiguity when and where we leverage our logical thought process in an attempt to assess what it holds for us. I have tried in vain to guess what God has in store for me and I have always been disappointed with the results of how I thought things would turn out. Yeah well, Corey's logical "guess" process is zero match for God's Supernatural and Infinite Knowledge. And to top it off, my disappointment wound up having nothing to do with my expectations, but the self expectation that I could actually pick God's brain in order to ascertain what the future holds for me. Why would I concern myself with where I'm not even present? He is "Already In Tomorrow" and my concern with where I'm not even guaranteed to be, was awfully presumptuous of me. I should focus on being in the right here, right now and embrace the Blessing that affords my presence the ability to do so. If the Plans of the Father are to include me in tomorrow, then I will realize my presence in it, AFTER it materializes. This will allow me the privilege to recognize the Blessings of RIGHT NOW and not sqaunder or take for granted what it means to still be here. I worry and fear not what tomorrow holds and means. I Trust in the Lord to see me through His Plan and the inclusion of such will avail much, whether I am in it or not. His Perfection IS my direction! If I never see tomorrow, God is already there! If I do see tomorrow, God is already there! Embrace the day, giving Praise and Thanksgiving for the living of now. And if I do make it to the succeeding day, I will still and always be behind You, Lord. On this day, I give way, for I know that You are "Already In Tomorrow."

God, Love, And Smile Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: