Smile And Love Always!

Friday, September 28, 2012

"Only Love Remains"

When it is all said and done,
When the victory has been fought for and eventually won,
And
When the blood has made your thought process anew and cleansed your heart, thus acknowledging the sacrifice of the Son.

You will have relinquished it all in stubborn fashion, with no recollection of compassion, unless you chose to give it up, so that you can be lifted up, to another level of understanding, beyond that of the perimeter of "your own" understanding.

May what I do bring about zero confusion, and may who I am bring about a clarity through the demonstration of my existence, within a world that follows the latest and greatest, as opposed to seeking the greatness that exists within themselves.

When it is all said and done and I ascend to the Heavenly terrain,
The process of impartation shall voluntarily compel me to take nothing,
For "Only Love Remains."

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: