Smile And Love Always!

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

"I Instigate My Love for Christ"

Oh, what the Lord has done for me! I harmoniously sing His praises not because of what He has done, but for the simple fact that I have the victory through my Lord and Savior, His only Son.

I sing without the words, I can hear without being heard and what He has for me, is only for me, how grateful I am for his Loving delivery.

Oh, where and who would I be, had it not been for the blood that was shed at Calvary?

"I Instigate My Love for Christ" the same way a hater might instigate their disdain for me. But the Love will always overshadow the hate, the same way that Christ will always have the victory.

Only what you do for Christ will and shall ever last. As soon as you pass them, accept them as an integral part of the past.

The leaves are about to change their colors, before they wither and fade away. Admire their beauty when they peak, they were never meant to stay.

Only what you do for Christ, will and shall ever last.
"I Instigate My Love for Christ," relinquishing the entirety of the past.

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: