Smile And Love Always!

Thursday, September 13, 2012

"I Must Be Getting Closer!"

Another problem to face...

A new obstacle to overcome...

Every single time that I take just one half of a step forward, I find myself stumbling back at least a few, so much so that my steps are now in debt!

My budget needs a budget in order for me to budget!

But, To God Be the Glory!

I expected my enemies to attack me, but damn if it doesn't feel like I am being attacked harder by the ones that are closer, to me!

But, To God Be the Glory!

I did my best in that position that ultimately promoted me to failure. Had I known then what I know now....well then, God's Glory would not have been realized. Hence, To God Be the Glory!

You see, had I actually known then what it is that I know now, how would I have ever been able to give my testimony to the greatness of a Father that has always refused to leave me fatherless throughout my entire existence?

The rhetorical nature in which I ask, is the same revelation at task. How could I ever learn, had I never shown up to class? Life's experiences do not just act towards us, they prolifically speak to and through us!

You see, I had to go THERE, in order for Him to bring me HERE! And I can now look back over my Life and give God the glory that He so righteously deserves! The praise in my mouth is genuine, authentic, celebratory and apathetic to the mediocrity that has no testimony to the glory that is to be, for the Lord. When you are attacked for doing the right thing, the adversity will conceal its identity, in order to confuse your testimony! But confusion and chaos is not the order of the day with respect to His Will and His Ways!

To God Be the Glory!

For that is one of the identifying components that let's you know that you are at least on your way. I choose to solely focus on the Lord and His righteousness. To know Him and to grow with Him as He teaches me and preaches to me, the truth that is to only be.

Worry not about the negative aspects and the identity of their anonymity. For when we know what righteousness looks like, when we know what righteousness feels like, when we know what righteousness smells like, when we know what righteousness tastes like and when we know what righteousness IS like, the identity of the enemy will reveal and testify against itself.

To God Be the Glory!

Stay strong!
Remain encouraged!
Do not EVER lose hope!

God does not stop anything that He has started! He leaves no stone unturned, no task incomplete and no part of His Will unfulfilled. Everything about the Lord and His Will shall and will always be fulfilled!

Those half and whole steps that had you falling back weren't what they appeared to be! You see God is giving you the needed space for a RUNNING HEAD START, right before He promotes you, catapulting you beyond your own expectations and above the trepidation that failed at infiltration, to foolishly destroy you.

Perception is not your reality when God is your director!

I might be HERE, but my director will place me THERE, exactly WHERE I need to be, way before Life's credits begin to roll.

Understand that you being HERE means that you will eventually be THERE. And so long as the director's chair is occupied, tell yourself and remind your inner self that, "I Must Be Getting Closer!"

To God Be the Glory!!!

May you Smile and have a wonderfully Blessed day!

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: