Smile And Love Always!

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

"But, I Still Believe"

You will never know just how close you actually were when you commit yourself to giving up on all that was purposed just for your consumption.

Instead, we allow ourselves to consume a delicacy that the Spirit within us does not want nor allow us to ever afford, for inevitable bankruptcy will surely loom in the wake of us living our lives based off of the deposits that fear wants to make within our lives.

Fear does exactly what fear is supposed to do. When you consume fear, you never get full. It will continue to spoon feed you, not for the purposes of your satisfaction, but out of the insatiable appetite that it has to destroy the you within you, by having you permanently subscribe to something less than the greater than that the Lord Almighty has in store for you and your Life.

The Life within was first deposited by a source that does not succumb to the rise and fall of a man-made market, nor the daily cyclical trends of what is thought to be important versus what actually is of immense importance.

Do not allow people, places or things to prohibit, inhibit or distract you from accomplishing your goals in Life. Whatever they say about you is none of your business...Smile! Whatever they do, so long as they keep their hands to themselves, amounts to nothing but an exercise in futility.

Prior to becoming a 3rd Degree Black Belt, I used to think that I had to "prove something" to those that thought less of me and my abilities. But when I discovered my own strength within, I felt the need to "prove nothing" to everyone that thinks less of me and my abilities because my credentials speak for themselves.

Prior to knowing the Lord, I used I used to think that I had to "prove something" to those that thought less of me and my abilities. But when I discovered His strength within me, I felt the need to "prove nothing" to everyone that thinks less of me and my abilities because His credentials speak for themselves.

On my way to becoming a 4th Degree Black Belt and the more strength that I see in myself only serves as confirmation of the enormous strength that I have through the Father, His Son and the ever-present Holy Spirit.

The stronger that I become is indicative of the greater presence of Him that is within me, irrespective of personal accomplishments, but in recognition of the accomplishments that can be obtained when He is a constant presence IN your Life. But do not take my word for it, see for yourself!

I do not need to see in order for me to be, for He has already conceived. The truth is alive, although the lies are rampant, "But, I Still Believe!"

To God Be the Glory!!!

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: