Smile And Love Always!

Monday, September 17, 2012

"Love, Redeemed"

Love never vacated the premises just because I once foolishly decided not to show up. Love continued on doing what God first purposed Love to do. Oh, how grateful I am to know that when I returned to Love, that the Lord was gracious enough to allow me to get over myself and step into His Love as if I had been there all along.

The Lord's Grace and Mercy is the order of the day and time matter's not to the keeper of time. And since Love is the only way in which to reconcile all things, may the keeper of time permit enough time for hearts to realize that in order to give and receive Love, they are required to do their respective parts, by way of participation.

Getting over oneself enables the eyes to clearly see, what the heart was created to feel and what God's Love was purposed to be.

I got out of the way, oft times my very own way and then I hid myself in order to forbid myself from getting back in the way, my very own way.

I Love You Lord, with my whole, entire and complete heart! There is none leftover, to be messed over, by myself or anyone else. I toss up the past fragments and predicaments and renounce any fabrication of Love that is not Heaven sent.

The truth is not designed nor is it intended to ever be mean. For God is Love and for that impeccable fact, I have "Love, Redeemed"

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: