Smile And Love Always!

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

"Ownership of My Relationship"

Masquerading around in the truth negates the need for a mask that is intentionally designed to conceal, not reveal, the truth. But when you have found the you within yourself, you begin to owe that you within yourself to do and be who you were purposed and destined to be, irrespective of what others think they see.

What someone sees in you matters not, but what God has deposited within you is a solidified Blessing by way of the truth! Where someone thinks you should be as opposed to where God directs you to be, offers no consistency or relevancy with respect to what He ultimately has planned for you and me.

To understand this is to own the responsibility and the obligation within the responsibility that allows you to declare with extreme clarity, that the obligatory responsibility is mine!

I take "Ownership of My Relationship" with the Lord and seek to have a deeper understanding, one that would quell the lack of understanding perpetrated by words that have no meaning, defined outside of the parameters of His Words, that have ALL meaning.

Like the you within yourself,
Great can be found within the grateful,
Faith within the Faithful,
Peace of mind, in the mindful, that the "Ownership of My Relationship" is predicated on my participation to make it better. Oh yeah, I own that too!

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: