Smile And Love Always!

Tuesday, September 04, 2012

"Your Sweet Precious Name"

I am able to firmly stand because You propped me up and used what was meant to destroy me, in the form of adversity, to hold me up, in the form of pillars, to be the very strength that postures me in my upright position.

My gratefulness cannot be quantified within the realm of my possibility, but my praises can exponentially qualify what I am unable to quantify by way of the number of times "Your Sweet Precious Name" emanates from my lips.

I Thank You Lord for being better to me long before Corey knew how to be better to me. The Faithfulness to Your Holy Word is nothing short of the same Covenant that You had with King David and grateful is the order of this day, the order of that yesterday, and the Promises of what everyday shall hold as I cling to Your Word, do what is pleasing to You and worry not about who You will use next, to bring me even closer to You.

Inspire the uninspired!
Drive what needs to be driven!
Reveal all that is thought to be hidden!
Speak to make that difference and not just to hear one's own voice!
Live to not just be an option, but the only viable choice!

Direct my energy to be the synergy that constructs and bridges the formidable gap that would have one believe that it is irreparably apart, when in all actuality it is only there to be the experience of the process, spoken words need not confess, what the Lord intends to reveal as He continues to Bless.

My gratefulness cannot be quantified within the realm of my possibility, but my praises can exponentially qualify what I am unable to quantify by way of the number of times "Your Sweet Precious Name" emanates from my lips.

To God Be the Glory!!!

Thank You Jesus!!!

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: