Smile And Love Always!

Monday, September 24, 2012

"Every Aspect of My Life"

Extending further than the level of comprehension that the human eyes can see and way beyond the perimeter of the 24 hours of the day that is meant to be kept Holy.

Before I even arrive, I know that You have already been there and cleared a path for me to walk.

Before I take to the podium, the speech is not always scripted, for the Spirit that comes through me, freestyles the words that I talk.

Before I even utter the words "Thank You," You have already checked the surface of the area of, and read my heart, to know that it is with You, and that "Thanking You," is what I do.

My gratefulness precedes my thankfulness, which is succeeded by my Faithfulness!

God, may the emotions of my heart author the actions of my Life, in the form of my commitment to that of a wife, that is made to be, that was purposed for me, by way of You, as I traverse the terrain in search of what I already know to be true, within the same heart. That You are in "Every Aspect of My Life."

I am Blessed coming in, growing through and upon my exit.

To God Be the Glory!!!

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: