Smile And Love Always!

Monday, October 01, 2012

"Adopt It!"

The mere fact that the Lord saw fit to once again fill my lungs with air, means that his purpose for my Life is still there, hence my presence here!!!

Whatever the days foster my way, is only designed to teach me the way, by way of His impartation, in preparation for inevitable elevation!

The significance of the insignificant will magnificently graduate your thought process, to look beyond what you are thought to be looking at! Don't look at them, look past them!

Do not expect others to witness your vision. Had their visibility been synonymous with that of yours, the effort to sell them on it would be free! You will get it, when you got it. And if you cannot birth your Life's purpose, then make sure that you "Adopt It!"

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: